Welcome to the Employment and Recruiting Services of Human Resources!
The Florida State University has implemented a hiring freeze, which is limiting the number of available positions. Click on "Browse Job Openings" to view the positions that are currently available.
People choose to work at Florida State University for many reasons, and there
are even more reasons why they stay for a career. At FSU, there’s the excitement
of being part of a vibrant academic and professional community, surrounded by
people whose ideas are shaping tomorrow’s news. In your search for new employment
opportunities, please take advantage of the many resources that only a world-class
university can provide.
The Florida State University, in Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, is a public
institution - one of twelve units within the Division of Colleges and Universities
directed by the Florida Board of Education. The reputation of our institution
extends beyond any particular geography or discipline as evidenced by our credentials:
- One of the nation's elite research universities, Florida State University - with the Carnegie Foundation's highest designation, Doctoral/Research University-Extensive - offers a distinctive academic environment built on its cherished values and unique heritage, a welcoming campus on the oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida, championship athletics, and a prime location in the heart of the state capital.
- Florida State University is a comprehensive degree granting university, offering baccalaureate degrees in 88 programs, master's degrees in 102 programs, advanced master's/specialist degrees in 19 programs, doctorates in 67 programs, and two professional degrees. The university offers fully accredited programs in both law (J.D.) and medicine (M.D.).
- FSU is a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference - sponsoring eight men's teams and ten women's intercollegiate athletic teams.
- As one of the major employers in the city of Tallahassee and within the Big Bend region of Florida, FSU employs 14,186 university administrators, professors, staff, and students.
- Florida State University provides employees the opportunity to participate in a variety of outstanding benefit programs. Voluntary programs include health, life, dental, vision, disability, long term care, personal insurance, savings bonds, tax sheltered annuities, and much more.
Questions? Contact Employment and Recruitment at 850-644-6034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Florida State University - A Great Place to Work!